At Hess Hess & Donnelson, LLP we primarily work with disabled individuals, seniors, and their families. While we focus on the needs of military service members, veterans, seniors, and the disabled, we provide a wide variety of legal services to all individuals. We provide these extra services to former and new clients alike since we pride ourselves on being a family friendly firm that helps people plan for life, death, and everything in between.
To this end, our legal services typically extend to the following areas:
- Guardianships –You may need a guardianship when a loved one becomes incompetent or a recent death in the family leaves children without their parents. We are available to guide you through this process.
- Personal Injury – Sustaining injuries due to the negligence of another can be devastating. We offer thorough representation of your interests as we work to settle, mediate, arbitrate or litigate your personal injury claim.
- Insurance Claims –Property insurance or other types of insurance often involve a complex claims process. Call us if you need assistance with or have questions with regard to a claim.
- Adoptions – Adoptions call for attorneys who can navigate the court process and obtain and file the necessary consents and required investigative information. We are there for you to walk you through this process.
- Real Estate – Selling or buying real estate requires awareness of contract terms and an enforceable loan agreement if you are selling on credit. Sales Disclosure Forms and home warranties can also become challenging for both buyers and sellers. When you have an attorney to represent you from offer to closing, your real estate transactions become much easier and more secure.
- Business Services – Business formation, buying and selling businesses, and managing business interests require good decision making and proper planning. It is important to consider the current and long term implications of your business plans and make sure you have the proper documents in place.
- Special Needs Planning – A long term illness or a dependent with ongoing medical needs can challenge even the best estate plans. Special needs planning employs a number of legal vehicles to assure support, pay medical expenses, and empower family members and agents to make decisions. Planning now means better security for everyoneinvolved.
Hess Hess & Donnelson, LLP works hard to be there for you no matter what legal matters arise in your life. If you are facing a concern or challenge relating to any of these services, do not hesitate to call us today. We strive to make sure you are in good hands for your unique needs. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.